Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Goals

2010 Goals…

I was going to wait until I was healed up to officially state my goals for the year. I was thinking it would be too hard, not knowing exactly how long I’ll be I.J. (as Chuck would say). I can’t wait though. I’m jealous of all these other healthy runners posting their goals. So, I’m going to go ahead and post mine as well. If I it turns out that don’t meet the specific running related goals, only if this injury is the reason, than I won’t hold myself accountable.
Here Goes:

Mileage: 1300
PR: in the 5K
Marathon: Complete 1 in 2010, with a 4:15 time goal
Health: Once I heal from tendonitis, not to get injured again.
Diet: Eat clean at least 90% of the time. Weigh 5 lbs. less by next New Years.
Tone: Do weight training exercises at least 2 time per week.
Core: Do Abs AT LEAST 3 times per week.
Explore: A Sprint Triathlon OR the Warrior Dash in May
Mind: Don’t sweat the small stuff. Try to chill out and not let little things bother me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers