Monday, June 29, 2009

Tatt It Up


So, this is a first for the year. Guess how many miles I logged last week. ZERO. And guess what else, I'm not even mad about it.

Monday I taught spin, Wednesday I swam 600 meters (may not be a big deal to you, but oh my!) Sat and Sun I rode my mountain bike on the road for a total of 17 miles between the two days. So, it's not like I sat on my butt doing nothing. Oh, and I worked a part time job on Tuesday night, so I couldn't run that night.

Wednesday I got a new Tattoo! It's my 3rd one. I think it's my favorite. I'll try to post a pic of it sometime this week. It put a damper on my running cause my sports bra would rub on it and it was very sore for a few days.

This week I'm going to try to ramp up the miles to make up for what I didn't do last week.

I'm sure I'll be just fine though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers