Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last Week

It's already Tuesday, but I want to go back & recap last week. Last week ended up being a 24 mile week, kinda by accident. It should've only been a 19, maybe 20 mile week.... but my boyfriend Chuck & I got a little overly ambitious. We know, we know... over training, injuries... we know... but Steve G. let me borrow his Garmin and I was so excited to have the new toy I just couldn't help myself! I mean, how cool is it to have a neat little gadget that can give you so much useful information. Besides, organizing info / spreadsheets & such, get me goin'... so you can imagine how much I like the Garmin. OK, I'm really workin' hard to justify my extra miles last week here!

Anyway, I did get a 5 mile tempo run on the treadmill, 2 trail runs (4.5 mi & 3 mi), one easy 4 mile run, and a long run (7.5 mi) on Sunday that had a few substantial hills. I am proud of my effort last week, but plan on taking it easy this week. Soaked my feet in ice water a few times over the weekend just in case.

Last night I taught spin class at my gym, just 30 minutes. Tonight I'm gonna ride the stationary bike for 30 min. and work some weights (upper body).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers